WHAT ADS PHYSCHOLOGISTS DO:
- Clinical assessment and diagnosis
- Anxiety, Trauma and Stressor Related and Obsessive Compulsive & Related Disorders
- Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders and dissociative disorders
- Mood Disorders and Suicide
- Eating and Sleep-Wake Disorders
- Physical Disorders and Health Psychology
- Sexual Dysfunctions, Paraphilic Disorders, and Gender Dysphoria
- Substance-Related, Addictive, and Impulse-Control Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders
- Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Neurocognitive Disorders
For treatment with a Psychologist, Medicare rebates apply if you have a special referral from your Doctor called a Mental Health Care Plan. For Counsellors, rebates may apply with private health funds. Call us to find out more.
Our Psychologists and Counsellors offer safe and effective treatment for stress, depression, anxiety, panic, anger management, grief, addictions, sexuality, issues with relationships, recent or childhood trauma, abuse and most other issues.
We offer telehealth services (phone or web-based video appointments) for clients all around Australia, as well as face-to-face appointments
“Explore more into how you think, feel, behave and learn. Psychological distress and or injury must be approached with individualised methodology”. We understand everyone has different needs to support their mental health status; we will not rest until your individual needs are successfully met.
Services Provided through NDIS are at no charge to the patient as they are Government funded and un-capped. Psychosocial disability is a term used to describe a disability that may arise from a mental health issue. Not everyone who has a mental health condition will have a psychosocial disability, but for people who do, it can be severe, longstanding and affect their recovery.